Saturday 28 April 2012

Ashwagandha Capsules for Premature Ejaculation Treatment

Ashwagandha and Shilajit capsules are the best  herbal medicines for premature ejaculation treatmentPremature ejaculation is a condition in which a man ejaculates earlier or it may be premature climax. There is a great variability in both partners during sexual intercourse. It depends upon the duration of time for men to ejaculate and satisfaction experienced by the couple. Premature or early ejaculation in men may deprive the couple of long time sexual enjoyment. As per different reports, most men experience premature ejaculation at least once in their lives. Psychological factors have been commonly related to premature ejaculation.

Men may under-estimate the relationship between sexual performance and emotional well-being. Premature ejaculation may be caused by anxiety, depression, stress, unexpected worry about performance, history of sexual repression and even an overall lack of confidence. It has been observed that premature ejaculation is mostly associated with infrequent sex, low frequencies of sexual activity in men, extra excitement, performance anxiety etc. Even men with frequent sex can get extra aroused and it may lead to premature ejaculation. Planet Ayurveda Ashwagandha Capsules are one of the best herbal remedy for premature ejaculation treatment.

Premature ejaculation treatment in men is aimed to provide a never ending episode in love making and to prolong the sexual intercourse. Lack of control over ejaculation is the main sexual complaint among men. Most men are concerned about the ejaculation time i.e. whether they will ejaculate within seconds at the first touch or just prior to penetration and whether the intercourse will orgasm and last for a minute. Majority of men report as being quick to ejaculate in their very first sexual encounter and it may remain so for long time.

Premature ejaculation is the common complaint affecting most men and over stimulation is the common feature. It is more commonly reported in younger men and even in men of all ages who remain without sex for a long period. Premature ejaculation is rarely caused by any other disease or physical problems.
Premature ejaculation treatment may include method of self distraction i.e. when arousal levels are getting very high and a climax is beginning, start thinking about something else. It may help to maintain an erection, but prevents premature ejaculation. Learning the episode of starting and stopping sexual stimulation can prolong the sex act and prevent premature ejaculation. Masturbation also helps to prevent premature ejaculation and different methods help to gain confidence.

According to Ayurveda, premature ejaculation is known as ‘Kshiprumunchati Shukram’. A person may experience premature ejaculation when vata in his body aggravates and leads to a very quick ejaculation of shukra i.e. semen. Herbal treatment considers the problem from all angles and provides a comprehensive solution. The natural herbs comprising of herbal ingredients helps to correct the vitiated air and restore the physiological harmony. It improves the physiological functioning of the affected organs. The herbal supplements are aimed to work on the root cause of the problem and works well with the man with a complaint of premature ejaculation either on contact or on penetration. The ayurvedic sexual medicines help to correct the internal imbalance inside the body. These drugs are potent health items and do not harm the body tissues or organs at all.

Article by Sunil Kumar

Sunil Kumar Sunil Kumar work for Planet Ayurveda. Planet Ayurveda is a leading Ayurvedic medicines manufacturer and supplier in India. Click on Link to View All Ayurvedic medicines of Planet Ayurveda Company - www.planetayurveda.com/products.htm. These Ayurvedic medicines are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda.
Connect with me via: Google+ | Facebook | Twitter

3 comments:

  1. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Breast Enlargement. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friends!
    I am Tessie Chris by name and i want to use this great opportunity to
    share with you some great and amazing testimony of how i was cured from HIV
    Virus with the help of Dr idahosa Herbal Medicine.
    Over 2 years now i have been suffering and living in pain with this deadly
    virus HIV, fear grew in my mind everyday as i heard there is no cure for
    it, but to me i knew that medical drugs was not the only option in treating
    viruses and infection, my greatest problem was that i was stocked in pain
    as the symptoms has circulated over my body.
    Few Months ago i decided to get more information online concerning HIV,and
    while i was surfing the web, i came across some great testimonials from
    various people on how Dr idahosa has been using his herbal medicine to cure
    different disease, at first i was shocked as i have never heard of such
    thing before, and also i doubted if it was true as it never came up on
    media, these people gave out the email address of Dr idahosa and advised we
    contact him for any problem, though i was doubting him i decided to put a
    test on it, moreover it was the first time for me to hear something like
    that, i copied the email address of Dr idahosa and i sent him a message
    about my health status and i also requested for his medicine in order for
    me to get good health, he gave me a responded after some hours and he told
    me the procedure involved in order for me to get his medicine, he also said
    to me he was going to send me some herbal liquid medicine which was going
    to take for 2 weeks and after 2 weeks i will be totally cured.
    I went with Dr idahosa and i followed exactly as i was told by this man,
    after 3 to 5 days of communication i eventually received a package from the
    mailing service and that was the medicine sent by Dr idahosa.
    I started taking the medicine as i was directed by Dr idahosa and after 2
    weeks i also started seen some changes on my skin, and after a month passed
    i noticed that the rashes on my skin are cleared, i was surprised and i had
    a thought to myself again LIKE! IS THIS REALLY WORKING OUT? when i noticed
    this changes i contacted this Great Dr and i told him about it, he told me
    to go to the hospital and do some check up if the virus is still there, i
    actually went to the hospital on Friday to do some test on my blood and
    after 3 days the result came out that i was completely free from Hiv, still
    many people will not believe this, but it did really works.
    Dr idahosa is a brave man and he is set to answer all human disease, today
    i am living in good health as just with a test i conquered my pain and
    sorrow, Please you can contact Dr idahosa for any problem with the email
    below: (dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) Website: https://dridahosasolutionc.wixsite.com/dridahosasolutioncen or call him +2348134261542,
    Thanks for reading this!    

    ReplyDelete
  3. AM ANTHONY, THANKS TO DR ONIHA WHO CURED ME FROM THE SHAME AND EMBARASSMENT OF WEAK ERECTION AND PREMATURE EJACULATION.
    MY WIFE WAS NOW ALREADY COMPLAINING THAT, I CAN'T SACTISFY HER SEXUALLY, BECAUSE OF THAT PROBLEM, I ALMOST LOST MY RESPECT FROM HER AS A HUSBAND, SHE WAS NOW CAUSING PROBLEM EVERYTIME WE MEET, UNTIL A FRIEND RECONMENDED DR ONIHA HERBAL MEDICATION TO ME, AND I USED IT FOR ONLY TWO WEEKS, AND MY SEX ORGAN WAS RESTORED, AND I CAN NOW LAST 25 MINUTES ON BED WITH MY WIFE.AND PEACE HAS BEEN RESTORED TO THE HOUSE, IN CASE YOU WANTS TO CONTACT DR ONIHA FOR A SIMILAR PPURPOSE, YOU CAN REACH HIM ON HIS PHONE OR WHATSAP +2347089275769 OR EMAIL: DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete